Thursday 8 November 2007

I'm not dead

No I am not dead, just lazy and there hasn't been much to blog about.

Except for a customer falling straight on his arse after slipping on the wet floor. There were three yellow warning signs out - and it looked wet. After a moment of concern (are we going to get shouted out) everyone retreated to the kitchen to laugh, a lot.

We have a new booklet, which they've made 'pocket size' which lists all the stuff we can get as PH employees - discounts elsewhere. Most of it is rubbish and is like 5% off when you spend over £50. PH claim they have negotiated these deals, I can find most of them on Money Saving Expert. Whitbread discount card was better, and I never even got one.

Well there you have it, about 2 weeks worth of posts. I really need to email a student who wanted information on this blog, I said I would about 3 weeks ago and now I feel guilty.

4 comments:

James (UK) said...

Good to hear you're still around...

With regard to that "slippee", have you had anyone sue PH for a trip, stumble, fall, drowing in Ice-cream-type incident within the store?

Al said...

People seem to fall over a lot in my store. I don't know why, perhaps they're just stunned by the awsomeness of it all :)

The worst one I can remember was a woman who fell into an end display of glassware taking most of it down with her. She was very lucky that she wasn't injured at all.

Prew's Pearls said...

Don't worry, you have no need to feel guilty and if you do then i suppose I do to. I was meant to email you the questions a lot earlier than i did so we can both immerse ourselves in feeling guilty . Also wondering if I could ask you another few questions?

Anonymous said...

That must be a peach of a job, head of negotiations £ 2.50 off a fifty quid transaction, like awesome dude. Someone like that should have been put in charge of the millennium dome.