Thursday 29 November 2007

Mugging

Well, nothing much has happened, I've not had to talk to a customer for about 2 weeks which is starting to get a bit boring.

The only interesting nugget I have to post is that was a staff member from another store was mugged in the service yard. They nicked her bag, she fell to the floor and has cuts all over her face. There are CCTV cameras in the area but it just depends if one was pointing that way at the time. An early Christmas treat for the poor woman - scum bags out there.

Hopefully Christmas will bring exciting posts. We are getting a new pizza for Christmas, it is something to do with chicken and hot, I can't remember the name. I know there is some cheesy phrase to go with it something like "Hot and ready for you" etc. Don't say Pizza Hut isn't classy!

5 comments:

SkippyMom said...

I am so sorry for your co worker. I hope she will be okay.

Thanks for posting....hope all is well with y'all!

Hugs from the US [Virginia]

Al said...

On the subject of CCTV, there are apparently no blind spots in any area of the store any more. Now where am I supposed to go when I want to slack off?

James (UK) said...

Al, I'm glad you said "slack" there, and not some other word that came to mind...! ;-)

I read too that the scum are also targeting the delivery / rear entrances of stores in large malls for general theiving from staff lockers etc.

I've seen countless doors left open at places like Lakeside which lead directly onto the service roads, and in turn out the area. Just ideal to slip in, grab someone's coat and their wallet, and dart out and away. :-(

I hope too that if they do a videofit etc., that they circulate it to other Pizza Huts as the person is very likely a regular customer.

Anonymous said...

Full service restaurants are getting a new menu with the new "4 for all" pizza, i can not say i,m dissappointed that were not getting a christmas pizza cause their usually sh** and taste very similar. One year we got one with red wine pizza sauce instead of tom sauce, I think we sold 1, no maybe 2 over the 2 week period. The "4 for all" got a chicken hot one, find out tomorrow morning @ staff meeting. Keep up the bloggin, I find it interesting after a close to read something similar to what i,ve experiance.

Anonymous said...

Just came across you blog, will enjoy having a read I'm sure.

I work as a driver (the only moped one in our store so not looing forward to getting wet later) part time, we've just had Micros installed, they don't really work in RBD stores (bloody IT dept get all confused with it).

We haven't even got CCTV anywhere in our store so we'd just have to shout if anything happened at the back of ours.