Sunday 28 January 2007

The Mirror

Woah.

I thought my site visits were a bit high, so I checked. I've been featured in the Mirror and/or on their website on Friday! How exciting!!! If anyone has a copy of the page if it was published that they could scan in...it would be great!

Here is the link:
http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/topstories/tm_method=full&objectid=18533036&siteid=94762-name_page.html

Many others were featured. I think the best post thing on there is pretty good, because it sums up the general idiotic-nature of customers.

2 comments:

Al said...

Thanks for the link to that, I didn't manage to find it on the site, but then I didn't look very hard.

AggressiveAdmin said...

Well done on the mention in the Mirror. I'm just getting round to reading through your blog, and I'm enjoying it so far.