Thursday 16 August 2007

Obvious

I bring you through the magic of Microsoft Paint, a drawing which helps the following dialogue.


"Hiya you got any straws?"

"Yeah they are just there" with a slight nod of the head towards them

"Where?!"

"Just there..!" tapping them this time

"Oh yes, thanks".

Next one

In an accent I can't describe other than it being distorted...

"Can I have a pepperoni feast meal?"

"Yep..ok"

I heard her say something about veggie to the people she was with and she didn't seem all that sure

"Pepperoni is vegetarian isn't it?"

"No it is a beef and pork sausage"

"Oh I need the veggie one"

Duh. Who doesn't know pepperoni is meat!

6 comments:

James (UK) said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
James (UK) said...

That really gave me a good laugh! Thanks!

Like the drawing... are you the same guy who does the pastel drawings of court apperances for the News too? ;-)

I was crying with laughter trying to imagine Pepperoni growing on a bush or something!

Remember this?;

Homer: Wait a minute wait a minute wait a minute. Lisa honey, are you saying you're *never* going to eat any animal again? What about bacon?

Lisa: No.

Homer: Ham?

Lisa: No.

Homer: Pork chops?

Lisa: Dad! Those all come from the same animal!

Homer: [Chuckles] Yeah, right Lisa. A wonderful, magical animal.

Anonymous said...

she may have been from Italy, where peperoni means '(red) pepper'.

Al said...

Sometimes I wonder how some people get through life when even such basic things are apparently beyond them.

Arriva Driver said...

I love the diagram... I always had a mental image of this pizza hut place whenver I read the blog, now I know it is all white and you are really just a circle.

hehehe.

Anonymous said...

Now let's get this right...clearly HE'S elliptical in cross section and the customer is circular...

Mind you, he doesn't say whether the cross section is at head level or waist or what...

Nope...let's not go there...

enough!