Wednesday 1 August 2007

Good news...

July's Gapbuster (the agency used) CHAMPS came in, and it was one of the new recruits as the server! One I'd trained, and they got everything right = 96%. We lost 4% because apparently they weren't wearing correct uniform. That's not right so hopefully it will get changed.

I think I might have had a CHAMPS (we have 2 wildcards a year - ie. 2 mystery shoppers in a month) as well this month, because a woman decided to get her own receipt from the printer...I do hope not, as at the time I was distracted by a barking man giving the above new guy grief.

4 comments:

James (UK) said...

The CHAMP person, if it was that one, may well score you up for how you handled the canine man in the end (did you tap him on the nose with a rolled up newspaper? ;-)) providing you weren't giving as good as you get / punching him etc.!

Anything happen with the guy eventually? What was his beef? (or Pizza?)

Al said...

You mean you're not allowed to punch customers?

Damn.

Arriva Driver said...

That would be hillairous...

"Good morning, what can I get you?"

"I'll just have a pepperoni meal"

"oka... sorry hold on..."

*punches the guy next to me*

"Now quit giving my team grief and get the f**k out"

"sorry, pepperoni meal... £3.99".

Pizza Hut Team Member said...

Haha!

I can imagine it to be something like the 'Lady Punch' (search for that on Youtube if you've not seen it)..

Pushes by other team member...

Smacks customer in face

Walks off real cool.