Tuesday 12 December 2006

Fed up

I was told by a customer that "My god you look fed up". I smiled. "And I bet you are". And yes I was. I'm working bank holidays at Christmas for no extra pay. They can shove the rota up their arse if they think I'm doing that again. I asked for some extra uniform ages ago. I ain't got any of it. They'll be on my case if I don't wear uniform though, but wearing uniform which stinks because their is no humanly possible way it can be washed every day, is fine?

Now I've finished that little rant I can go onto talk about the customers. Oops I was too busy walking round looking like death so I can't remember many. I do remember the one who bless 'em, had their card DECLINED a few times, in front of their family. Understandably it's embarassing for them. Luckily they had another card to use.

Anyway. Everyone has been rather civil recently.

Apologies for this rubbish post.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I just got my new uniform after about a year of waiting. I don't think they care that we walk around looking like crap. I was soo happy though. In a weird funny way. It was kinda like a christmas present. I was like 'Yay! no bleach stains.'. hee hee :)