Friday 1 June 2007

Tooth

I knew there was something I forgot to mention in that last blog...

I was handed from a small girls purse, two £1 coins, a 5op and a tooth complete with dried blood in return for a kids meal. I let her keep the tooth with a vicious shudder and "I think this is yours....your change and tooth".

Ugh I washed my hands very thoroughly afterwards and when asked why I used about 10 squirts of soap I explained and got a "yeah thats pretty disgusting" from everyone in the kitchen.

2 comments:

Arriva Driver said...

Maybe the tooth fairy didn't visit, so they thought it could be used as part payment there and then instead.

D said...

That is disgusting. Small children paying for things is entertaining though. With me they usually look really scared, but proud at the same time that they've managed it... Maybe I just look scary...