Friday 1 June 2007

Psychopath Pizza Hut customer

Somehow I managed to miss probably the most angry customer ever at our hut a few days ago.

I got told about it so I don't know the full story but this is what I was told...

This woman had some issues with a pizza, apparently she'd be given the wrong one which is no problem for us to sort out, but for whatever reason...she decided to have "a spag attack" (that's how it was described to me!) and was then asked by a manager to calm down as there was not a problem with changing the pizza.

In turn, this lead to the customer getting even more angry and walking into the kitchen. It was no mistake that she walked in, there is a small door on the counter and the floor surface changes. She was asked to leave the unit or security and the police would be called, that she would not get her pizza swapped now and she can take the matter up with the RSC.

I am really annoyed I missed this woman, I'd would have laughed at her so badly and recounted every detail on here.

1 comment:

Al said...

The irrationally angry customers are always worth a laugh.