Sunday 3 June 2007

Very funny

I overheard this conversation:

"Oh I didn't realise you were veggie!"
"Yep I am"
"So what do you eat if you go McDonalds???"
"Oh one of them fish burgers"
"..."
"I AIN'T ANY OF THAT VEGAN SHIT"

Haha.

Now that wasn't what was very funny. What was very funny is what happened today, I can't post about it though as it is very specific (sorry, I would REALLY like to post it!). Maybe I'll put it in a post at a later date because the situation is still on going. Oh I'm chuckling now.

1 comment:

Arriva Driver said...

Haha.

In my picture you can see one of the brand new buses we have. These are leather seats (yes, we can't believe it either) and apparantly, a girl got on the bus, paid her fare and then looked at the seats.

"Are those real leather?", she said.

"Yes", said the driver...

"Oh, well im a vegetarian...",

"Okay... you only have to sit on them, I'm not asking you to lick them.",

We nearly died with laughter.