Thursday 2 November 2006

Demotivator

Ugh I've received a bit of a demotivator, but in a way it could motivate me. I won't say much more about it, because the details are very branch specific - sorry to keep saying that...

Anyway, it seems to be only me who is bothered about it.

We've had a few odd bods recently.

Someone who thought they could take their food then come back to pay for it. They were offended when a manager went over to them to ask for payment, claiming they didn't know - yeah right - after a team member had asked them about 4 times for payment, they still walked off.

Another woman who flipped out over having no side salads, walked off in a total huff, shouting, then came back to order some food - with fries!

I have been round the back recently, so there are no detailed accounts. Bye for now.

1 comment:

David said...

I too get puzzled by peole who have a right rant when they get on the bus, usually because you tell them that a Paignton weekly ticket is no good here in Torquay. Then when they get to where they are going are as nice as pie and say,"Thank you driver." as they are getting off. Must be my wonderful driving that does it.