Sunday 12 November 2006

Spam and other things

I thought I was lucky not having post verification on and getting no spam, so now I'm turning it on. I don't know if it helps, but I hope it does.

Also a few things I have remembered from the week -

The respectable man who then came in with a cap on, so lost my respect has now had his entire head shaved. He looked a right plonker.

The man who filled his cold drink cup with hot water to warm up a babys bottle. He had a lucky escape not to get burnt seriously. We apparently can't give out hot water to warm bottles up because of the old 'health and safety' tag - which is added to any conversation to give it an apparently official reason. I watched the poor little baby have cold milk - not my rules :-(

Someone at the packaging factory has increased the size of fry bags very sneakily, they look the same, but are slightly wider. The customer now gets more for the same price. Fantastic.

2 comments:

caramaena said...

Now that's a change for the books. There was a story on tv a while back where it was revealed that while the price of things were staying the same, the packaging was being reduced - so a price rise by sneaky means.

I'd say the word verification works for me by the way. I've had it on since day one and haven't ever gotten any comment spam yet. Perhaps I'm just lucky though.

Anonymous said...

I would agree that the word verification works. I didn't have it at first, but when the spam started I did what you have and turned it on. Haven't had any since.