Tuesday 13 March 2007

Corporate again

Today. "And the fries?" - "You don't get fries with the kids meal.." He smirked as if to say he knew. Trying to scam me - unbelievable! Then a woman going "I've never had to pay so much for pizza before" - I think you have, we're pretty cheap, plus I don't set the prices so stop ranting.

This week we got 'Conference News' which is a seriously fun newsletter telling the team members what the managers actually did on the paid day off they had to go to it.

Express are again under represented - a grand total of 0 out of 49 winners - they all got an all expenses paid £2000 holiday - and all but 2 are managers. Excellent motivation.

Those of you who liked Cheesy Bite pizzas, you'll be pleased to know they will return in a new format...I'll leave you have a guess at what they'll be doing - or email me if you really want to know. A Garlic Crust pizza is coming as well as Indian and Mexicana nights to HSR (Delivery).

Finally we have another statement we must recite everyday before beginning work while bowing to the picture of Alasdair Murdoch on the wall "To be the most loved and trusted restaurant brand in the UK".

2 comments:

cookie monster said...

and just how does indina food work as a pizza topping? im too afraid to eat one to find out!

Anonymous said...

I agree...I've never heard that anyway?