Wednesday 21 March 2007

Dirty

Just thought I'd pop in and say..please don't hand me money when you hand is covered in mud. Don't get keep coming back asking for stuff which means I have to touch your hand even slightly again. And don't come in a group of 4 who all have the same filthy hands.

Stop hanging round a shopping centre eating ice cream for your dinner - GO HOME and have a WASH!

Oh and...if the shutter is down so far you have to about break your back and walk over my freshly mopped tiles to get in - no we aren't bloody "still serving!".

2 comments:

Al said...

I've always wanted a shutter, but I'm starting to think that it probably wouldn't help.

Arriva Driver said...

Whats worse than dirty hands?

Dirty money...

I used to work in a bank, and we have to wash our hands every 30 minutes because the stuff either stinks or drips with sweat and yuk.. Not great.