Tuesday 6 March 2007

Smelly

Well I haven't blogged for a while, because nothing fantastic has happened.

I seem to have spent quite a lot of time watching people using the drinks and ice cream machine. Some people find it really difficult to understand "Er....you can't fill up your McDonalds cup here..". Every single person acts shocked when I tell them.

Then we've had a quite a new thing, people somehow leaving the ice cream lever down even when they've walked away, and ice cream everywhere, in a huge mountain. Some of the chavs I mentioned before have been back, but in a smaller group. We ask them to go one at a time, and there is no mess, at all. Ugh though. There are 2 or 3 who stink. It's not BO, but more like, they've just been for a bath in a river. It is really terrible.

Oh and still on the subject of ice cream...saying "Can I have 6 spoons?" when you've just bought 1 99p ice cream isn't really clever. No. I would give you 2 maybe 3, but you're obviously going to abuse the system so here is one spoon.

5 comments:

Spider said...

I personaly think all chav's should be herded up and put down and what is it about smelly customers can the not tell!

Al said...

I'm liking the ice cream rationing.

Pizza Hut Team Member said...

Yeah, we have another trick - switching the machine off when too many of them are using it...then when they ask "It's broke".

Al said...

Some days I wish I could do that, but those higher up have ways of checking.

Anonymous said...

Took a visit to the local Pizza Hut yesterday. We ordered two large pizzas and when one pizza arrived with a slice missing, the poor guy tried to explain how he had dropped one and a slice fell from the one he brought out. However, not to worry as we could have this one and two new ones will be with us soon! I felt sorry for him, I think he was expecting me to be angry. I told him that I understand and he shouldnt worry, its fine and I wouldnt of expected him to give us another pizza for free, I could of waited another 10 minutes no problem. He must of been relieved. I did tip him quite well though for his honesty ;)