Friday 23 March 2007

New template

I am sorry to keep changing the template...well actually I've changed it twice in about 7ish months but I feel a bit odd when I do change it.

What do you think of it now? I've moved away from red because that was like an advert for Pizza Hut and also the template from before because it seemed as though it was what a lot of people were using and unoriginal (although probably 10848494+ others use the new one too).

I hope you like this one...it is easy on the eyes I think but I would like your comments - is it an improvement?

Thanks :-)

4 comments:

Al said...

I did prefer the old one but I like this one too. I have been through about three or four different templates myself.

cookie monster said...

i change my template about as often as i chnage my pants.

thats about twice a year

AggressiveAdmin said...

I kept changing mine initially but I've settled on the one I use now because I like the colour scheme I've set it at (it in no way advertises my company either).

I prefer the new one to the old one :)

Anonymous said...

I like the new colour, I agree it is easier on the eye.