Monday 21 May 2007

Sarcastic - me?

Hmph, I was called sarcastic today by a girl, around 14-15 years old with her possy of 3 other girls who aspired to be like her. Now my voice tone slightly changed when she asked a stupid question, but it was not sarcastic. "Could you be anymore sarcastic?" - yes I could thanks.

Also, I saw someone skulking around - I was crouching down cleaning behind the counter. This bloke looked all round, necking into the kitchen, couldn't see anyone watching him - and proceeded to fill his McDonalds cup up on our machine. I popped up and said "Excuse me - you need a Pizza Hut cup for that" "K SORRY" and he walked off, with only a small bit of free drink.

Thanks for the comments on the kids meal, it has been suggested that it is changed by management, but, well they have just introduced the cheesy bites - and they haven't got the signage for that yet so we won't get a new sign for...years or never.

2 comments:

Arriva Driver said...

I hate kids like that, little groups, chewey as hell and one ringleader. I usually come up with a reply that should put them in their place.

Although, they never know when they are verbally beaten.

Damn them.

Al said...

I hardly ever get any kids. Maybe I scare them away.