Thursday 31 May 2007

More lies

"Can I have a pepperoni and Pepsi?"
"Do you want fries with that for an extra 21p?"
"Yes go on then"

So I get the pizza, fries and cup on the tray. I put the order through and give her £1.01 change from a £5 note.

Then..

"I asked for pepperoni, margherita and Pepsi"
"Oh right sorry...I'll charge you for another pizza then"
"AND I DIDN'T ORDER FRIES"
"Well I asked you if you wanted fries for an extra 21p and you said yes"
"But after that I asked for a margherita" (but no cancel of the fries..!!)

I couldn't be bothered to argue, so did a refund thing and dealt with it. But she was a liar.

2 comments:

Al said...

Sometimes it's just not worth the hassle of telling them they're wrong. Other times, when you're feeling particularly argumentative, it can be a lot of fun.

Arriva Driver said...

"I didnt order fries"

Maybe you should keep stock of "Coping with Alzheimer's" leaflets, to silently hand out every time someone does this.