Friday 22 September 2006

Busier!

Last night was a very busy night compared to the others so far. Boohoo - till was down nearly £5...and I thought I'd be perfect for ever!

Customers - only a couple of memorable ones - some chap comes in at 7.40 demanding a veggie pizza. We don't have any. Won't believe me about it, get the manager - tells him the same thing, still doesn't believe him but goes off.

Then another man came in, around 5 minutes to close, I explain the limited pizza situation and hs reply is "I CANNOT BELIEVE YOU'VE RAN OUT ALREADY!". "Sorry about that, but we close in less than 5 minutes". As soon as he walked off, the shutter was put down. Can't handle any more morons.

Clean up was good, I did the whole lot, and we got out early...yippee!

Sorry there isn't more, I promise to be more interesting on Monday - I need the weekend to recharge my batteries.

3 comments:

Raspberry Fool said...

Morons, morons, everywhere. Mind you. If we barred morons our customer numbers and takings would plummet ...

How did you get on with statcounter?

Pizza Hut Team Member said...

Ooo nearly forgot about the takings yesterday - although we had general morons throughout the evening, our sales target was met for the day!

Statcounter is pretty good - I'm only using the free version, and it serves me with the information I needed...and more - thanks for the recommendation.

Anonymous said...

Even more annoying are the idiots who arrive after you have closed and still expect to be served. I work in a department which is open 8-8 (the store is open 24hrs) and you get people coming in at 8:25pm.

Even if I wanted to, I couldn't serve them. I can't use an empty till after all.