Saturday 9 September 2006

New Job

Hello there! I am now a Pizza Hut Team Member! Probably not Pizza Hut as you know it, I work at a Pizza Hut Express branch - these do smaller pizzas, as a takeaway. The branch I work in is situated in shopping centre, with other retailers such as McDonalds and KFC also operating there. I work in the UK, but won't reveal exactly where - as the branch I work at there are only around 10 staff.

I start work on Monday, when I begin my training. I work 3 days - so my posts will generally be 3/4 times a week. Hopefully I'll be able to provide some humour and facts about the inside of a fast food restaurant! I don't think I'll start posting constantly about my personal life, as I know people don't find that very interesting on a work related blog...Please make some comments on my posts so I know people are reading it!

Some of the blogs which have inspired me to create this include Bus Driving, Argos Employee and Retail Record.

So as a start insider comment - Express restaurants have around double the profit margin than regular restaurants.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i just got the job in pizza hut so im gona read your blog from start to the end to get some idea what ill be facing :P