Tuesday 17 April 2007

Veggie berk.

I started my shift with this:

"Veggie burger and small fries please"
"Erm.....ha...this is Pizza Hut"
"Yes and I want a veggie burger and fries"
"We don't do veggie burgers.."
"YES YOU DO - IT SAYS IT UP THERE - VEGGIE"
"Yeah, that's a veggie pizza."
"THATS WHAT I BLOODY WELL WANT!"
"Oh right because you said a veggie BURGER"
"I did NOT do such a thing"
"Okay........"
Then I went through the process blah blah blah.

Then I was cleaning some dirt of the little door, and I get "IS ANYONE GOING TO BOTHER SERVING ME???!!!!!!!!" She bought a tea which was 79p. I then watched her fill it with a hot chocolate which is £1.39. We give out smaller cups for tea, so if you have anything else we know. This happened, haha. I could of told her she couldn't have hot chocolate because she'd need to pay more - but watching her spill it was funnier. (She knew she couldn't have hot chocolate because I saw her trying to shield what she was doing.)

Ooo and we have the new menu. It is nice, upsells galore on it. The kids meal has got confusing. The chocolate pudding has got even more confusing. It is the exact same one as KFC have (we are both part of Yum! Inc). Now - guess what KFC call it - Baked Chocolate Sponge. This is exactly what it is. Pizza Hut decided to call it - Chocolate Mousse. They soon realised their mistake however, THREE weeks after...and they have now renamed it "Chocolate cheesecake, with a sponge filling, chocolate sauce topping and milk chocolate swirls". We have no idea where the cheesecake bit came from, there is nothing like cheesecake in it. So we have 13 words as opposed to 3 - you know it makes sense.

And those in charge have also, decided to give us some vouchers. We sometimes put them on the tray ready for a customer. You get some vouchers when you buy something. Please don't steal one, and then try to use it in the same transaction. When I tell you can't do that, don't come back in 2 minutes and try to use it - I AM NOT THICK.

Also, on the subject of me being thick - never try to give me crap foreign coins, because I notice everytime. No I will not accept this 20 god knows what, from god knows where in replacement for a 5p. Yes I know it is only 5p - but I don't care, if you haven't paid in full then why should you get the food.

Finally - I saw one of the water boys/chav/general horrid children getting an application form for another fast food outlet...aaaaaaahahahhaha even they won't have you - well not after our manager told their manager about you getting removed from the centre because you threw ice cream around in our restaurant.

1 comment:

Al said...

If you were feeling particularly evil you could have watched her spill it then demanded the extra 60p.

Double the satisfaction.