Wednesday 11 April 2007

Wallets

People's wallets/purses are quite personal things. If you lose it, then you are probably buggered for at least a day, and more likely a week whilst waiting for things to come through...plus you might have lost photos etc.

Anyway, the reason I'm saying this, is because I served a bloke who was using an empty cigarette packet as a wallet. Hand all sorts of stuff in there...just seemed funny/mean at the time.

And in the same day, someone dropped about 10 passport photos of children...must have fallen from their wallet, we've still got them - so maybe they haven't noticed.

That's all really - bit of a gap filler!

3 comments:

Arriva Driver said...

Ive seen some funny ways of carrying money. Before I got my new job I used to work for a large high street bank (rhymes with Bat Test). I served one guy who kept his money in his socks, needless to say he and they didnt look like they had had a wash for a while.

I spent 10 minutes scrubbing my hands after that transaction.

Al said...

I'm still waiting for a woman to get it from her bra...

Surely it can't be too much longer.

Pizza Hut Team Member said...

I hate dirty hands giving me money...and they always seem to be ones who like to touch your hands as much as they can (or maybe I just notice it then).

Al, I might have had that already - some oldies seem to wear anoraks and fiddle round in there for a while.

I'll get a bucket.