Sunday 22 October 2006

Bad breath

Sorry for not posting earlier - sometimes I think that there aren't enough interesting customers or events in one day.

Anyway...

I've noticed many people have terrible breath. There are standing about 2-3 feet away but I can still smell it - ugh.

A girl skipped the queue and shouted at me "CAN I HAVE SOME KETCHUP NOW?". I ignored her, very rude of her to push in. I've seen her before and she has done this before - she is only around 10 so I can get away with it.

I was a bit grumpy with some people today, especially 15 minutes before close and they having a terrible attitude when we haven't got the full range.

But my days were pretty good as I've been selected to do something which I can't really say as it very branch specific. It involves Christmas and getting up at 4am - guesses are welcome as to what it is.

Right - I am going to do some longer and more detailed posts next week - honest!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi - I work in a Tesco Petrol Station and I know what you mean about customers with bad breath! I can't believe their own smell doesn't make them sick!

I am really enjoying your blog - keep the good work up - I think you are terrific!

Marion

Anonymous said...

4am? I don't know what it could be, but I know that it may not be worth getting up that early for.

Hope you're getting some extra cash for that.

Al

Anonymous said...

Woohoo! I work in Pizza Hut too and i can't help but agree with every single thing you say in this blog.

Yep, the job would be pointless without customers but at the same time it would be a whole lot easier.

Keep up the cool blog xx