Wednesday 25 October 2006

Reply to comments

A few comments from the bad breath post. I think it is best to reply here rather than on the comments box - as it is unlikely they'll be read again. I like replying to comments.

Tesco petrol station - you should start your own blog detailing day to day activities there... Bad breath could be the first, but that is so common it is almost only worth detailing once.

Am I getting extra money for getting up at 4am? I get my usual rate but nope, sorry no difference in pay. But it will be a good experience and I find it pretty nice being selected to do it, considering the other staff who have been there many months or years longer than me. Maybe I'm the only idiot they knew would do it - I dunno?

Pizza Hut Team Member - hello! Do you work in a full serve restaurant? You should start a blog too...would be very interesting to read.

End of reply to comments.

No comments: