Monday 19 February 2007

Bless you

A man today said "Bless you" when I gave him some ketchup. He was well built and looked what I would describe as "tough". It was weird so it was worth a mention on here.

I then heard someone walk by and go to their friends "We won't go Pizza Hut now - we will go there as a LAST RESORT!". Is that a good thing that they trust us? Or derogatory. I'd go with the second.

When I told someone that they could have refills they replied with "Wow thats fantastic, I've just been to the gym and I'm EXTRA thirsty". I find her saying that quite ironic because she was already big, had some extra fries and kept coming back for Pepsi.

3 comments:

cookie monster said...

you sure he didnt just sneeze?

AggressiveAdmin said...

"I then heard someone walk by and go to their friends 'We won't go Pizza Hut now - we will go there as a LAST RESORT!'"

I love it when people make comments like that, deliberately loud so you'll hear them, assuming they're going to upset you. Like we care what they think of the company we happen to work for.

Al said...

I like it when people tell me that they're going to go somewhere else too.

I've never yet been brave enough to tell them that it's fine by me.