Sunday 18 February 2007

Cold pizza and pineapple

This is my 76th post, and you've already had 75 posts of drivel so here's another.

Many thanks to Sancho whos comment included Just wanted to say that I really love your blog and find it really amusing. This made me smile for about half an hour.

Well anyway I have just returned from what I would describe as a 'party-thing', and while there I ate some ham and pineapple pizza, cold. It was nice and I always thought I hated cold pizza.Oh and the sweet chilli thing again, within about 3 days I have maxed out on it, and now find the thought of having any pretty much disgusting so there goes my plan to ask the manager to buy some. I have also overdosed on 'HOT Salsa' and Doritos so hate these too. But a new love for pineapple has developed.

1 comment:

cookie monster said...

fruit on a pizza is just wrong! come to think of it, so are olives.

top blog me old china