Tuesday 13 February 2007

Sweet Chilli

I have noticed a lot of people asking for sweet chilli. We do not have it. Why is there an obsession with this?

Also when I go into Marks and Spencer to purchase some stuff with my uniform and fleece on, I get asked EVERY SINGLE TIME where something is. The huge Pizza Hut logo on the front and back is not enough. It was a weird coincidence today though, as I was asked in there "Do you have sweet chilli sauce?". VERY STRANGE.

Is it the new thing after BBQ sauce or something??

4 comments:

Suzy Scott said...

Your colleagues in the "dine-in" and "home delivery" operations do a sweet chilli sauce dip - and it's actually rather nice... lol made me hungry!

Pizza Hut Team Member said...

Why am I still up? Yes it is 1am.

Anyway. I heard that sweet chilli was a 'promotional' item? The thing is though, the customer doesn't pay for any of the sauces...so it isn't really any advantage to us to have it. Do you know if it comes in Pizza Hut dip pots or is Heinz sachets?

Suzy Scott said...

Promotional... maybe. It was a dip pot, iirc.

Al said...

If anyone asks you "Do you have..." when you're not at work, look through your pockets and tell them no.

I once made the mistake of visiting another of our stores while still in uniform (albeit with a jacket over the top). Never again.