Saturday 10 February 2007

Is it free?

A kid was determined to get something for free today because he came back on three seperate occasions asking if certain things were free. "Are the drinks free?" "No.". "Is the ice cream free when you buy a meal?" "No.". "Is coffee free with a meal?" "No."

A woman who when I tried to give her, her change did that very annoying thing of putting out her hand so flat and at an angle, all the change just drops on the counter.

Another employee gave out the wrong pizza to someone. It was swapped and for some reason I was given the 'evil eye' by the customer! I don't know why...

Thats about all of the customers I think, I was going round doing pretty much everything so wasn't dealing with them all the time.

3 comments:

Al said...

I'm getting passive aggressive I think. If a customers puts the money/card into my hand they get it back the same way. If they dump it on the counter they get their card/change and receipt dumped on the counter too.

AggressiveAdmin said...

I would love to have the face to be able to do that. But I just can't. Rudeness doesn't come easily to me at all.

I think it's fear. I once got silently ratty with a customer for taking too long to pack. Then they moved and I realised they only had one arm. I was mortified :/

Pizza Hut Team Member said...

Al, that is a brill idea! I'll try it out tomorrow.