Thursday 1 February 2007

Ha, you're brown now.

Well a lady came up and ordered some stuff, and I upsold as usual, I told her if she wanted this particular item it would be 6 minutes. "I can't be bothered with that, last time I did that I was waiting 20 minutes because no one bothered to bring it out". Whoops, I remembered her face now - it was me who made that little error. My response to that was "Right".

A moron snapped off the Tango pod thing because they were pushing it, rather than the little lever underneath. An attractive piece of blue tape has fixed it for now.

A lot of people asked for application forms today, and ugh they were all manky freaks - but they got the forms anyway - oh well!

Someone was trying to be cool/casual with the drinks machine, which in itself is not cool. This meant leaning on the side, not looking where they are putting their cup. In turn, his arm caught all 5 levers, so he had a nice brown patch on his shirt afterwards. It would not be appropriate to laugh at him on the front, so instead I went in the back and told everyone to come and take a look.

There were the usual idiots including a man talking on his mobile phone and frowning at me when I ask if he wants any sauce - mobile phones are not a good thing when paying for something. I had this myself in Argos the other day, a man just on his phone for AGES (over 7 minutes anyway), and the poor lady on the till couldn't do anyone elses order because he had ordered an item, but was now arranging delivery, so she couldn't get off the screen.

No comments: