Friday 9 February 2007

Not cute

I don't know why a woman thought it was cute to virtually have a breakdown and chatter her jaw for AGES but her boyfriend certainly wasn't amused. It was one of the most ugly things I have seen for quite a while. She was pretty, but the action was terrible. My sincere apologies if this some kind of disorder, but she seemed to be doing it for attention.

Oh and then there was the Italian man with his son. Picture this. A very short man, scuffy, with a flat cap, hunched over, in a huge army jacket, walking at approximately a metre a fortnight. Then picture the scene with slurred English words. This man is one the friendliest people I have met while working at Pizza Hut, I have served him before and he has impeccable manners. He is not drunk, I don't think because he does not smell at all, I think he is just a bit 'slow'. I don't say he is one the nicest men simply out of sympathy and because in general people say they like people who are a bit different 'because it is the right thing to do' but because he is great.
Anyway I enjoy serving him, and he bought his 'son' along. He said he was his son, but he showed none of the great qualities his father shows. The son is around 20 years of age, has hair down to his waist which is mousy and curly. His face is blank. Literally there is nothing. His dad would ask him something, and he would just stare. He also wore a full length black leather coat with many things hanging of it. I would describe him as a goth.

Umm I just realised there isn't really a punch line to this, and without seeing them for yourselves I doubt you can understand it fully. Anyway the above might be useful for later posts, I don't know.

Oh and finally, there was a girl who I estimate was age...12 to 14 who used a credit card with a name of someone who was a MRS. A bit suspicious I thought, but anyway she entered her pin correctly and in doing so went to extreme lengths to gain privacy when inputting it. This isn't a problem, but just seemed very mature for a girl who I thought was around 12. Maybe she was the MRS, I don't know, but she got the pin right and paid for her pizza so it doesn't matter really.

PS: I have removed Supermarket Follies and Retail Record from the blogroll, because they don't seem active anymore which is a shame because they were a good read. I have added Customers Suck, which is a constantly updated site with people moaning about customers - great!

1 comment:

AggressiveAdmin said...

You can never guess age just by looking. I spent three months assuming a former colleague of mine was my age (about 17 at the time) when she was actually 23, had a degree, was getting married, and owned her own home :/