Tuesday 13 February 2007

I forgot some stuff

Well somethings have happened which I thought "Put that on the blog" but it has been very busy with the amount of people going crazy with shopping because it's half term, so I haven't been able to do my usual with writing it on a bit of receipt roll and stuffing it in my pocket.

One person sticks out though, I'm unsure why...

It was a peak hour (ie. lunch) and I was serving this woman. My god she was upset because she couldn't have a Supreme pizza on a kids meal, but I don't care because that is the way it is. She then started bitching about how there was a mess around the ICF but she hadn't even bought an ice cream. WTF is all that about? Yeah sorry love but it got like that about 2 minutes ago, and the manager who should be serving someone can clean it up has decided to go for a fag and a Red Bull.

1 comment:

no name said...

"so I haven't been able to do my usual with writing it on a bit of receipt roll and stuffing it in my pocket."

oh my god, that's so weird...i do that, too! lol...